I don’t know about you, but after all this hard winter, I’m really longing for the spring. The great thing about Second Life is that… it can be whatever you want. So even though Spring is taking a bit to come, in SL is coming already!
To start off, I bought this pretty dress at Cupcakes (yes, I love that sim!) within its outlet store (there’re freebies in there as well), chose some boots to combine (Spring is coming, yet not totally here… ;]), some accesories and voilà! All set.
This whole outfit costed me 15L - Which is the dress price!
Ilife is wearing:
- Hair: TRUTH Vanessa (250L)
- Skin: Mother Goose’s Trudy-III (Tan) - Free with Lucky Letters (there’re many other skins as well)
- Dress: *Cupcakes Tube Dress - 15L
- Leggings: *MPD* Above The Rest Leggings Yellow - Free, included in Above the rest outfit
- Socks: Mother Goose’s socks set II, Rainbow 2 - Group gift, although available for everyone
- Boots: *Kookie* Muggy Blue - Free
- Necklace: Gem Elegance Gold Shared HeartBeats Aquamarine Necklace - Free at FabFree Station
- Bracelet: GG wood and bead bangle - 15L (I think), although I payed it with a giftcard won with their Mini Manias.